The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 3.0L Front engine mount shortage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SotY View Post
    mitsubishipartspeople.com

I ordered front and trans mounts half year ago, they have the best prices ($24.90 for front). But be prepare for at least 1 week of waiting, mine came after 11 days but they ship from WA and I live in IL.
    honestly everytime i've ordered oem online it has been thru them...they have the best prices period ...They are in WA which sucks for me as im in Miami andd they often switch dealerships because there a chain so repeat orders might not be from the same dealer..

Quote Originally Posted by 02redgalant View Post
    honestly everytime i've ordered oem online it has been thru them...they have the best prices period ...They are in WA which sucks for me as im in Miami andd they often switch dealerships because there a chain so repeat orders might not be from the same dealer..
    I live in California so that would be cool for me, however, I just did a search on their website and like the more expensive "front mount" part on Donherring.com, Auto Parts People lists the front mount for $116.86. I don't know what this part is, but that ~$30 part Pinoy called a front roll stopper, is what my mechanic said I needed to replace. Perhaps they are the same part, just some stores are charging more for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BGR View Post
    I live in California so that would be cool for me, however, I just did a search on their website and like the more expensive "front mount" part on Donherring.com, Auto Parts People lists the front mount for $116.86. I don't know what this part is, but that ~$30 part Pinoy called a front roll stopper, is what my mechanic said I needed to replace. Perhaps they are the same part, just some stores are charging more for it.
    You need MR272203. Just go to mitsubishipartspeople.com and type this part number and it will find it for $24.90. Trust me, I ordered the same part with MR272219 (trans mount) and it was what I was looking for (front engine mount/front roll stopper)

Oh and btw I still have my trans mount in good condition for sale if anybody needs it. I have replace it but old part was fine when removed. And I also have old worn front mount/roll stopper but maybe somebody needs it for poly insert so I can give it for free (just shipping cost)
    Last edited by SotY; 04-23-2009 at 02:34 PM

Autopartswarehouse.com - out
    Parttrain.com - out
    AutoGeek - out
    Drivewire.com - back ordered until June
    Autopartsway - out
    USAutoparts - out
    DonHerring.com - out
    Rockauto.com - out
    Carpartswholesale.com - out

the reason all these places didnt have them is because most of them are the same place. some of them even have the same number to call. when i was looking for radiators for my audi i ordered from three companies on that list. one at a time and they all sent me the same radiator in the same packaging. they were all for the wrong car. these places suck generally, and theyre customer service is overseas so its really hard to actually talk to someone about the product they are selling you. they did have a fender for my galant for $15 bucks which was in great condition but had a ding in it already even though it was brand new. i will never deal with these places again
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    LOL, i been telling you guys since the 8G came out the its gonna be a 2-3 year wait for aftermarket mounts etc.......... I sell all of the mounts but my job only gets them in maybe 10 or 12 at a time and boy they cant even sleep a day on the shelf before we sell them.
    Go to a napa store and ask them to cross ref this Anchor number with anything else they got ANH9161

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    and by the way your list of Auto place i see here

Autopartswarehouse.com - out >>>>>>>>> My job owns
    USAutoparts - out>>>>>>>>>>> My job owns>>>>>
    Rockauto.com - out>>>>>>>>>>>We stock and sell straight to on the daily

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

They probably own partstrain.com, too. When I spoke to their CS rep, I asked them if they was affiliated with autopartswarehouse and the guy said no (but hell, did I expect him to tell me the truth?) The 800 # you call, had the same exact music and person speaking as autopartswarehouse.com

The 8G OEM Parts links sticky in the main General Posts and Info 8G section, most, if not all those, have the same inventory list when you visit each site. I didn't see any of them carry the 3.0L front mount, but that's cool, I already ordered the part yesterday.

I originally made this thread for suggestions of other places to go besides the places I had already listed.

Quote Originally Posted by BGR View Post
    I just checked Mentor Mitsu. They want $117.80 for the front mount.
    As Pinoyesv6 said, you are looking for something else. This is using my own VIN number:

And if you look at the bottom of your screen grab at the price list, part MR272203, price $25.10, is also called a Front Mount.

Thanks for the input, guys. I ordered the part. Whether it's called a front mount, front roll stop, or a front bracket, it's all the same (see part #)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12