The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Keyless Remote Hell

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Keyless Remote Hell

Hey all, a while ago I was messing around with the "hold lock ... hold unlock.. release @ same time" toggle to activate/deactivate the horn chirp, and somehow also managed to turn off my headlight flash feature. Now I can only toggle the horn on and off but I cant get my headlights to flash when I lock the car...weird....is there a button combo that toggles the front lights as well??
    We have a total of 2 threads on this and both are for the horn / or programming new fobs off ebay etc.

Thanks

Damn I didn't know we could deactivate the horn when locking the doors!!! I would have done this ages ago! Sorry I couldn't help, but I'm glad I saw your post.
    "A mile of road takes you one mile...A mile of runway takes you anywhere."

This was taken from a post by Pinoyesv6. I hope it helps
    " step 1
    press lock button for 6 seconds

step 2

at the 5th second press the unlock button, while still pressing the lock button.

step 3

at the 6th second, let go of both buttons.
    now if you start off by holding the unlock button and then later pressing the lock button, then you'll activate/deactivate the flashing light confirmation"
    Last edited by UAL Tripple 7; 05-01-2009 at 07:53 PM

It works. I was able to disable the flashing lights and then get them to turn on again using Pinoy's instructions.

nice i thought that would be the way! should've tried it before i posted! haha