The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Spoiler Question...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    xero260
    besides that, if anyone sed they didnt like your car, youd probably tell em to go fuck themselves. Therefore, personal opinion is only important from the person who owns the car.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xero260)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey i think aluminum wings are cool Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*and to showit i got one on mine so here take a look and tell me what you think
    </div>

Its funny that you say that about opinions, when you ask us for ours
    :laughing:
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

hmmm this is what i mean, very few peepz like aluminum wings... ill wait a couple more weeks till i have a full lip kit and see from there and try it out and see what will be better
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GaLaNtKeV99)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xero260)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey i think aluminum wings are cool Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*and to showit i got one on mine so here take a look and tell me what you think
    </div>

Its funny that you say that about opinions, when you ask us for ours
    :laughing:</div>

LOL wings like that just look silly on a galant. All it does is drag you down, you dont have the hp to justify a wing. Shoulda saved your money and bought a turbo.

Just my opinion, I shall be expecting a private messege telin me to go fuck myself :laughing:
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

IllestGalant
    hey moosh, are you planning on getting rims? If you are will they be chrome. I need to see that spoiler of yours with a car that has chrome rims. I have been thinking about calling jsp for that wing but think it might be to sporty for my car. I want a spoiler but not one that doesn't fit the style of my car. The aluminum wing will most def be ugly on my car. I like it on some cars but not mine. The stock one is to small, the lancer is to short :cry: and the gtz one? still thinking???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12