The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Body

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Body

I wanted to fix my fender after that drunk guy hit it.... im wondering if its hard to take it off?? I would like to take the fender and bumper off , is it hard? is there any tutorial ?? i looked but didnt find anything

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    in the headlight tutorial there is how to remove your bumper and the fenders arent too hard you will see all the bolts

i recommend you getting the haynes manual for our cars cuz it has everything listed in there you will ever need
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

just take your time while taking off the bumper...those plastic screws that hold the bumper on to the crash bar are quite fragile..they strip real easy, and if you push on them they will pop back in...they are a bit tricky...more than half of mine stripped out when i tried to take them out, so i ended up just ripping them out and popping the excess out with a screwdriver :/

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    in the headlight tutorial there is how to remove your bumper and the fenders arent too hard you will see all the bolts

i recommend you getting the haynes manual for our cars cuz it has everything listed in there you will ever need
    i looked in that book but its still not 100% clear how it works.......