The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Jules Galant V6 GERMANY

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

Jules Galant V6 GERMANY

hi guys. my name´s julius...im new here...i live in dortmund, germany. i am half american half german and at the moment i am working on my car...but i am still looking for some parts like roof visor and fender flares...anyway. check out my ride:

Mitsubishi Galant V6 tiptronic automatic 163 hp, year 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    hi guys. my name´s julius...im new here...i live in dortmund, germany. i am half american half german and at the moment i am working on my car...but i am still looking for some parts like roof visor and fender flares...anyway. check out my ride:

Mitsubishi Galant V6 tiptronic automatic 163 hp, year 2000
    how can i post pics?

u have to upload them to either photobucket or imageshack, then use the img tags

there u go...thx

http://s701.photobucket.com/albums/ww19/Julik86/

i bought the car in original condition from england last year
    Last edited by Jules; 05-26-2009 at 04:52 PM

welcome i guess lol

Welcome bro! Nice G..
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

even nicer with your roof visor on it man ;-)

fuck man... this shit pisses me off, why the hell do we get stuck with these galants when you got other member riding around with stock dual projectors and 163 horses lol :(

Looks real nice bro

keep it clean :)

Quote Originally Posted by es_fact View Post
    fuck man... this shit pisses me off, why the hell do we get stuck with these galants when you got other member riding around with stock dual projectors...
    they're not stock. the factory never made OE projector headlights for the 8G.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    they're not stock. the factory never made OE projector headlights for the 8G.
    good lol.. makes me feel MUCH better :)

i have added these one piece jdm projector headlights (custom made by depolights), the VR4 foglights, a bmw antenna, vr4 badge to the grill, ganador mirrors, leather interior, dvd/gps radio, phone console, vr4 strut bar under the hood and i got the stock british 17" alloy wheels on it.

a vr4 wing, fender flares, wind deflectors and lowering springs are on their way...going to tint the windows in black...then the car will be finished for now.

do u guys have serious rust problems over there, too? in europe galants always starting to rust at the tail wheelhouses...already after 3 - 4 years of use
    btw if anybody´s looking for euro parts...i can easily get em
    Last edited by Jules; 05-27-2009 at 11:23 AM

i have added these one piece jdm projector headlights (custom made by depolights), the VR4 foglights, a bmw antenna, vr4 badge to the grill, ganador mirrors, leather interior, dvd/gps radio, phone console, vr4 strut bar under the hood and i got the stock british 17" alloy wheels on it.

a vr4 wing, fender flares, wind deflectors and lowering springs are on their way...going to tint the windows in black...then the car will be finished for now.

do u guys have serious rust problems over there, too? in europe galants always starting to rust at the tail wheelhouses...already after 3 - 4 years of use
    btw if anybody´s looking for euro parts...i can easily get em
    My G's an 03 never had a problem with rust.. and I deal with snow 5 to 6 months a year lol

your cars were built in america right? the ones here come straight from japan...i can tell u guys... a friend of mine got a 2003 model...the rust has already started a year ago...we have people around here who work on this problem every single year again and again...this shit still coming back.

your cars were built in america right? the ones here come straight from japan...i can tell u guys... a friend of mine got a 2003 model...the rust has already started a year ago...we have people around here who work on this problem every single year again and again...this shit still coming back.
    well its a cancer, you gotta swap the part.. theres no other way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by es_fact View Post
    well its a cancer, you gotta swap the part.. theres no other way around it.

in that case one has to swap the whole chassi
    mitsubishi was aware of this rust problem...but they did not zinc-coated at that time...unfortunately, because the galant has such a cool design

in that case one has to swap the whole chassi
    mitsubishi was aware of this rust problem...but they did not zinc-coated at that time...unfortunately, because the galant has such a cool design

lol yes, you can always cut out and weld new metal.. lol

the problem is the chassi grows rust in general...even if you swap the bad parts...its starting in the engine compartment and the doors too...so thats why the whole chassi would have needed a full zinc treatment in the first place