The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: lowering springs/suspension kits

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

lowering springs/suspension kits

so im looking into the different options i have for lowering my car..03 galant 2.4 ES... im not trying to spend more than 400ish, i want the best i can get for cheap, i was originally just going to go with the eibach spring kit, but i saw these coilover things in the link below, they sound good but their real cheap so im skeptical and was wondering if anybody has used these or knows whether or not their junk, if you click the link their the blue ones.. and if anybodys got any recommendations im wide open to them.. thanks

http://www.ilovebodykits.com/categor...g_Springs.html

those are not really coilovers, they are adjustable ride height springs and i don't recomend those at all unless you get short body shocks to go w/ them, at which point u might as well just buy fully matched coilovers (adjustable ride height spring and damper in 1 unit). if you are going cheap, then just buy mild lowering springs like EIBACH and prepeare to change your shocks some time down the road since stock shocks do not last very long w/ lowering springs. also, the lower u go, the shorter the expected damper lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by g-ride View Post
    so im looking into the different options i have for lowering my car..03 galant 2.4 ES... im not trying to spend more than 400ish, i want the best i can get for cheap, i was originally just going to go with the eibach spring kit, but i saw these coilover things in the link below, they sound good but their real cheap so im skeptical and was wondering if anybody has used these or knows whether or not their junk, if you click the link their the blue ones.. and if anybodys got any recommendations im wide open to them.. thanks

http://www.ilovebodykits.com/categor...g_Springs.html
    I agree with Reelax. I got Sprint Performance lowering springs. They been holdin up pretty good for the past 2 years but I'm about to switch them up with a full K-sport coilover set. I paid $250 shipped for the Sprint springs. The website I got them from is below in case your interested.

www.andysautosport.com

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

I wold go for K-Sport as well :) Im well satisfied with my kit :D