The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: So Close....

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    GT_140

So Close....

Whats goin' on fellow Galant lovers. I just wanted to post my first message, and give everyone some info about me and my ride. I'm a soldier currently in Iraq, currently a member of operation TTGH (Time To Go Home). Soon I will be back home in Germany workin' on my car. I already have some parts to slap on. I have a new bumper, head/ tail/ fog lights, as well as some interior lights. I also recently bought a couple mini cams and some monitors. If anyone has suggestions on mods or any ideas of where to purchase quality parts in germany, I,m all ears. As soon as I get back I will start posting pics for everyone to see my ride and its evolution. 'Til next time...

Welcome to TGC, soldier. There are a number of members here from Europe that will be able to help you obtain parts. Until then, keep your head low and thanks for what you're doing over there.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Welcome, too, and if you need any parts, just ask...

welcome and enjoy the site

Welcome to TGC!

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

welcome to TGC, hope you get out of there soon and thanks for fighting for us..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

Welcome..............---------->
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

LIKEDAMATRIX
    welcome