The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LED headlight bulbs

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

LED headlight bulbs

Anyone ever seen these before?

These are H1 36 LED bulbs. Look interestng

some of the 2010 prius have led headlights stock, they are brighter than the stock prius hid's

Quote Originally Posted by littlerick View Post
    some of the 2010 prius have led headlights stock, they are brighter than the stock prius hid's
    really? Thats interesting I found these for 19.99 a bulb Ill stick with HIDs I just thought it was interesting.

yea i thought leds for headlights were stupid till i got blinded by a humvee with some in. the good ones are bright as sh!t, i wouldnt take the chance and put them on my car tho i like HIDS more

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    yea i thought leds for headlights were stupid till i got blinded by a humvee with some in. the good ones are bright as sh!t, i wouldnt take the chance and put them on my car tho i like HIDS more
    The only real risk is money wasting by buying it LEDs use less electricity and last longer then halogens. I dont imagine they would hurt your car, but we both already agreed on HIDs. My car already will have 24 LEDs (16 5 bulb wedge halos, 6 5 bulb wedge interior, 2 39 bulb turn signals) in it I dont need more

i know they wont hurt the car but we both have led turns and look how much light they put out you they are bright but lighting the way while i drive? i dont think they are that bright even with the reflectors in the headlights

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    i know they wont hurt the car but we both have led turns and look how much light they put out you they are bright but lighting the way while i drive? i dont think they are that bright even with the reflectors in the headlights
    yeah I dont imagine they would do well in projectors at all.