The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any galants around san diego?

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Any galants around san diego?

Yo TRYING TO SEE IF ANY PEEPS THAT DRIVE GALANTS HAVE MEET UPS AROUND HERE. LET ME KNO PEEPS

<------
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

were you the one flashing your beams at me about a day ago on the 15 south near the 94?

^lol.

good cause i was about to slam my brakes lol.

nah man.. i stay more around the southbay area. but wassup, is there any local galant clubs around here or meets?

Well Cali and I friends down here in SD, there isn't really any clubs for us down here or meets, but doesnt sound like a bad idea. I drive all over the place and when I do see a another 8g no one really seems to care or say whats up. Everybody here just minds there business I guess. But it dosent hurt to say Hi on the side of the road once a in a while..lol
    Racers Against Street Racing

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben71 View Post
    I drive all over the place and when I do see a another 8g no one really seems to care or say whats up. Everybody here just minds there business I guess. But it dosent hurt to say Hi on the side of the road once a in a while..lol
    actually, i've seen dronesurfboards on the streets around mission valley and i honked, and we both said what up driving.

i also parked in back of someone at the gas station near my old job, and said "nice car" and asked if he was on any of the forums.

i've went to that s.d. meet a long time ago that thefbi hooked up.

hooked up w/cali to buy a stock grille, and i went to the HIN, but left early, so i missed when sillyasianz was down

i think i've seen sandiegovr4's on the freeway, but he was ahead of me so i couldn't do anything...

619 customs use to go to the park down the street from me to go help out with his cousins little league practice, and i stepped up and said what's up.

and i've went a couple houses down from my neighbor and asked what he was doing to his galant (a fairly new purchase) and asked if he was on the forums also. that is when he told me about some photoshoot that involved some guy named ray, and mentioned cali. that's when i hit up cali, cuz this dude said some other forum he was on, and i couldn't remember.

however....

....i reside in the southeast san diego. paradise hills location.
    Last edited by o1naturalhigh; 12-09-2009 at 11:22 AM

me too, paradise hills.

ok, let's meet up for a quick getting to know each other. just name a place i'm down.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

u know...i don't think i ever seen your car around here. i'm looking at all these pics of your car in the "post a pic as your car sits now" thread, and i'm thinking, "damn, i know all these places"....

u had a shoot in MLK park? that stock silver 8g in the background...is that the owner of the guy that took the pics? if so, is your name ray by any chance? that might be the owner of the car that lives a few houses away from my friend. i live by the 2-story mcdonalds, and if i'm not with my daughter, i'm usually in areas around MLK park.

heres the pic i'm talking about.

but yeah...hit me up. i'm down.

yup, i'm rey and that's tegz car. he is our professional 8G photographer. he lives near MLK park.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

yeah...that guy, tegz, lives like 3 houses away from where i hang out at.

i hit up cali if he knew you and that you two had a shoot that was supposed to happen, cuz tegz mentioned both of you. he said he couldn't make it to that one. and that we should all hook up for a shoot or something. too bad my car is stock also. but i'd definately meet up. i can let tegz know next time i go to my friends house also. i was trying to find out what forum he went on also, i guess it is this one.
    Last edited by o1naturalhigh; 12-14-2009 at 10:14 AM

what's up chris!!! so you are 01naturalhigh... glad to know. rey have mentioned your username and he recognizes your ride with the 3rd gen tails on. i always want one myself.

yeah we can definitely all meet up somewhere. we are practically nieghbors.

cali - sorry if i didn't get to text you this sunday. rey and i started working on the bumper. we'll set a perfect time and date to do a photoshoot.

let's include dan on this gig. it's gonna be fun!