The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: K-Sport Pro Damper ($884.00)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    You can always contact our sponsors too.

www.ImportCarPartsPlus.com

hhp8008
    Thanks for the response RedGalant2k1, that is great advice and something I will look into :)

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    You can always contact our sponsors too.

www.ImportCarPartsPlus.com
    Last edited by hhp8008; 01-21-2010 at 07:19 PM

Btw, they DO carry K-Sports too, just need to look under "3G Mitsubishi Eclipse" to find them.

But also contact Justin on here his username is: ImportCarPartsPlus

See if he can set up a discount, but pretty sure we get a discounted price over what is shown, but don't quote me on that. Ask Justin.

hhp8008
    Sweet thanks man, I'm connecting Justin to see what discount code be can acquire for the 3G Eclipse.

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by hhp8008; 02-03-2010 at 04:49 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I'm dying to switch to coils.. I have GR2's and Eibachs.. Not complaining, I just want to be lower and have a stiffer ride.

K-Sport is maybe the best choice for you. I also own a set aóf them, but remember that the price in germany is - due to the tüv regulations and the needed certification - high as 1145€ ( ~1600US$) for our rides. So you are on the better end.

hhp8008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    I'm dying to switch to coils.. I have GR2's and Eibachs.. Not complaining, I just want to be lower and have a stiffer ride.
    x2 the wide range of adjustability is defiantly a plus.

hhp8008
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshio View Post
    K-Sport is maybe the best choice for you. I also own a set aóf them, but remember that the price in germany is - due to the tüv regulations and the needed certification - high as 1145€ ( ~1600US$) for our rides. So you are on the better end.
    I agree, theres always good reviews from K-sport & generally a solid company.

Yeah $1,600 is like buying top of the line full coilovers here. Ouch thats sux about the prices over there in Germany. Learned something new.
    Last edited by hhp8008; 02-03-2010 at 05:53 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12