The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: All 7G go to group buy forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23

Re: HELLO!!

Quote Originally Posted by MiTsUrIcAn23
    ANYBODY! BEULLER..........BEULLER!!! Somebody want to put me down for some S7 gauges? I need one set!!! :twisted:
    These don't exist yet, but with enough people they can be made

Livn2sk8
    Questions:

1) Why do they need 100 buyers?

2) what if they had about 50 buyers, that paid MORE???

Really, if they just upped the price, they would have less buyers, but more 7g'ers out there would be original, because there wouldn't be that many with the S7's.

If we had 100 buyers, what is the "cost" for us?
    Then we can each pay double, and get them made...

I would, at least....to have some originality

Quote Originally Posted by Livn2sk8
    Questions:

1) Why do they need 100 buyers?

2) what if they had about 50 buyers, that paid MORE???

Really, if they just upped the price, they would have less buyers, but more 7g'ers out there would be original, because there wouldn't be that many with the S7's.

If we had 100 buyers, what is the "cost" for us?
    Then we can each pay double, and get them made...

I would, at least....to have some originality

It's not about whether you'd pay more for a set, it's about the demand of the product.....I guess their facility are setup for mass production (from what I got from AC, their min production requirement is 400 set) I originally asked for 50 sets for the 8G gauge, they told me 100 min order.
    You guys don't actually need 100 7Gers, you need 100 orders, so one can order 2 or 3 sets. The cost would be the same for 100 set, but it would be less if you had 200 orders.

It's the same for almost all the companies out there, if there isn't enough interest for a product, they're not gonna bother producing it. It takes alot of time and money to R&D a product and then prototype and test fit and dyno and mass produce. If they spend 6 month to R&D a productm then another 4 to prototype, and say 2 month to produce, say, 20 catcack exhuast system, and only 10 people show interest and only 3 actually buy the product....right there, they lost 1 year of their time and money.

There are always alot of people wanting things and bitching "how come there's no love for the 7G" (JUST AN EXAMPLE) and when time come, only a hand full actuacly step up to the plate. And it's always the same ones that are actually willing to do something about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12