The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Kind of tint?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IllestGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>seth, thank god you went with black, that platinum tint crap is for girls who need more mirrors. I saw those gay tints on a bmw one time and my friend started laughing at the guy. He rolled down his window and gave my friend the finger... He was driving a sick beemer don't get me wrong, but the mirror tints made the car look weak.
    I hate those tints.</div>
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

JF
    yo, that rear window is gonna be a bitch.....
    your gonna have to two or three-piece it. make the seems running horizontal along the defroster lines and not over lapping each other (there is a trick to this). also a heat gun will help ALOT (a good hair dryer will work too) the back window is concaved two differant ways and makes for putting on a straight piece of tint impossible. i've tinted many friends cars and it always takes me atleast twice to get the back window.....your probably better off bringing it into a shop. the $ you spend on trying to do it yourself will probably add up to more than what the shop will charge you....just make sure they do the thing with the seems.......it looks like shit if they don't. (also if your doin it yourself....get the stuff from 3M its stronger and works alot better with the heat)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12