The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thoughts and ideas?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 47 of 47
    but at the same time im focusin heavy on looks i want to turn heads everywhere and b unique tooo like my boys navi heres a pic of the inside

its just mad things that make a car stand out i want my car to have that effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh_617 View Post
    but at the same time im focusin heavy on looks i want to turn heads everywhere and b unique tooo like my boys navi heres a pic of the inside

its just mad things that make a car stand out i want my car to have that effect
    haha that nav looks slightly confused. Its like luxury then a little rubber snake thingy. IMO its not that clean. He can definitely execute it better with a similar or more unique look on it.

lol i guess u have to see it in person maybe cuz im around the truck all the time lol everything is fiberglassed blah blah blah but yeah im around this kinda stuff all day which gives me the passion to make my car unique lol

heres another 1 maybe u mite like idk lol

i dont wanna go to extreams like that but i want somebody to look at my car and never forget it

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh_617 View Post
    lol i guess u have to see it in person maybe cuz im around the truck all the time lol everything is fiberglassed blah blah blah but yeah im around this kinda stuff all day which gives me the passion to make my car unique lol

heres another 1 maybe u mite like idk lol

i dont wanna go to extreams like that but i want somebody to look at my car and never forget it
    haha burn it! everyone has there own taste so follow your heart. For me that is my stock color and custom body work

When I look at a car this is what I want to see all pretty besides a flashy(not colorful) interior and exterior

Cali's White G

Stewi's

Strizi81's

yea i hear u lol i want a simple yet tasteful set up that standsout idk how im gonna do it lol

alright guys some more questions i seen that the eclipse back seats fit in the 8gs and ive seen the front seats as well is there anything speical we have 2 do to make them fit.? also i was at work saturday and i was inspecting this 08 lexus hybrid...when i opened the door the door stil that says lexus lit up when i opened the door...it was a minor detail but it blew me away...i kno our galants can get stils like that as well idk where 2 find them but if i came up on 1 is there a way to light it up?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123