The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Does anyone know this seller?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Does anyone know this seller?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsu...Q5fAccessories

Mailed him 2 times via Ebay, 3 times thru the website as shown on the pic and WON the last bid of 21$$ and 65$$ S&H.... but since I didnt pay it my account got banned.... from ebay....

What should I do and is it me that thinks 65$ for shipping is expensive???
    Thomas R aka Valpen
    --------------------
    CEO & Eventmanager
    Mitsubishi Club Sweden

Former New yorker....
    94-10 60th Ave
    113 73 Elmhurst, NY
    School PS13 - then moved to Europe

You should always, always! double check shipping prices before you go bidding. Sorry to hear about your ebay account. If you didn't have that much feedback, just make a new one! Start fresh.

If you want your account back you can try to appeal it but you did click confirm bid and all other charges. Either way, good luck!

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

You're shipping to sweden? 21+65 isnt bad for shipping to sweden IMO

also a lot of ebayers overcharge for shipping cause the final value fee is rediculous. I sold a wii and the final value fee was 18 bucks. But if I sold it for like 20 bucks and 200 shipping then it would only cost me 1.80 to sell it

The shipping was to NYC 11373.
    As for my account I apealed and got it opened again. I have never bought anything thou off of ebay and since I live here the EU think that usa is a third party country which sux big time...
    Thomas R aka Valpen
    --------------------
    CEO & Eventmanager
    Mitsubishi Club Sweden

Former New yorker....
    94-10 60th Ave
    113 73 Elmhurst, NY

This always happens on eBay. The seller must pay eBay a percentage of the sale on the item, but NOT the shipping.

That is why so many items are listed inexpensively, but have big shipping charges. They make alot of money doing this. So always check the shipping, it is a way for sellers to make extra money without being charged fees.

The total price for the visor (including shipping) was not a bad price for the visor. Some of them go for $100+ here and on eBay.

Also - Not including those shipping charges, don't you have to pay import taxes in Sweden? That would end up costing you more money too.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

If the shipping cost of $65 was there before you bid, then you're responsible to pay that amount.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    If I see ridiculous shipping practices on ebay. I report them and usualy in few days, shipping charges are changed. They have a policy on ebay about this but people fail to follow it. By making the price lower they pay lower final face value but technically they get the original price they really want by jacking up shipping prices, that's crooked but you have the choice to buy or walk away.
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 03-05-2010 at 10:48 PM

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    don't you have to pay import taxes in Sweden? That would end up costing you more money too.
    If it is sent from a company outside the EU, then yes the shit gets stuck in customs and I have to pay to get it released... this also happens when stuff is sent thru fedex or ups....
    Thomas R aka Valpen
    --------------------
    CEO & Eventmanager
    Mitsubishi Club Sweden

Former New yorker....
    94-10 60th Ave
    113 73 Elmhurst, NY

Bought my mom a ring from bidz.com and they fedex it... the ring cost just as much as the bid I won it on... in custom fees thru fedex... but then my mom went to get it valued and it was valued 3 times more then what I paid for...
    Thomas R aka Valpen
    --------------------
    CEO & Eventmanager
    Mitsubishi Club Sweden

Former New yorker....
    94-10 60th Ave
    113 73 Elmhurst, NY