The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hello Everyone

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Hello Everyone

Just wanted to stop by and say hi to everybody.........I have been a member for awhile just not really posting just looking for ideas on what to do with my car. I'm at a point where I'm building my car and if I get stuck I'll try to find the answer here lol. Oh and if you guys have a PS3 my psn is c-townmostwanted so just add me lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Welcome, post some pics of your car when you can.

we arnt so bad come chat with us ...... lol and welcome officially to TGC

Yea well here's one really old picture all my recent ones got erased and right now my car is at the shop so yea have the 4g64 engine and thinking of doing the evo head swap got all the parts ready i think just need all the small stuff lol

well it looks like you dont need our help lol. looks good man are those 18s?

Haha thanks and yea they are and this is my first car so when I didn't know much about cars I just went for looks first which I wish that I went for performance first lol but now i'm working on that lol

eh i take show over go any day lol

Yea true but its also more fun having power to beat anybody lol and who expects to get beaten by a galant lol that's why right now i'm getting my 5 speed and later the evo head swap lol

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    eh i take show over go any day lol
    Disagree!! personal opinion tho.

Quote Originally Posted by azgalant
    Yea true but its also more fun having power to beat anybody lol and who expects to get beaten by a galant lol that's why right now i'm getting my 5 speed and later the evo head swap
    Please do keep up the good work! + Welcome to TGC

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Disagree!! personal opinion tho.

Please do keep up the good work! + Welcome to TGC
    i knew you gear heads would lol

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    i knew you gear heads would lol
    I am a gear head that enjoys show and go :). Right now I am working on show since it seems cheaper. Go will be coming soon once my exterior is finished. I want to do it right the first time so I am waiting til I have the cash to blow on performance and have a DD so I can park the G

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    I am a gear head that enjoys show and go :). Right now I am working on show since it seems cheaper. Go will be coming soon once my exterior is finished. I want to do it right the first time so I am waiting til I have the cash to blow on performance and have a DD so I can park the G
    Haha yea I enjoy show too don't get me wrong just that now I want to go with performance and I was just going with stock but since i'm already doing the swap might as well go with performance parts which is coming out to be really expensive and having a titan being my dd while my galant is getting worked on is even more expensive lol

RzaDaRuler
    hey every 1 im new 2 tgc and im the proud owner of an 8g is any1 in here from the D.M.V. dc mayland virginia get at me startin a car club soon and there is a tuner show on May 2nd @ Univeristy of Maryland College Park Holla at me 4 more info bout 2 head out and have a lil photo shoot in da rain :-) ill b bak wit great pix hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by RzaDaRuler View Post
    hey every 1 im new 2 tgc and im the proud owner of an 8g is any1 in here from the D.M.V. dc mayland virginia get at me startin a car club soon and there is a tuner show on May 2nd @ Univeristy of Maryland College Park Holla at me 4 more info bout 2 head out and have a lil photo shoot in da rain :-) ill b bak wit great pix hopefully
    You might want to make your own thread rather than walking over somebody else's intro thread.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
    You might want to make your own thread rather than walking over somebody else's intro thread.
    YEA! thats sum BULL SH1T
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Quote Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
    Haha that's funny he should of started his own thread or maybe he didn't see the big button on the corner where it says NEW THREAD LOL