The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Grille

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Grille

anyone customize there grilles i got a 95 galant lookin for ideas i know i can do a 97-98 conversion if any of you customized ur front ends can u post pics so i can get some ideas?

I got JDM vr4 grilles custom

BEAST
    where you get them from okansita.... or what ever her name was?

well Seth got them from OkinawaMitsufan, Maz got it from seth and i got them from Maz

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    :lauging:
    7g for life!

jayhood26
    I have the grills for the 7g galant i got them off ebay through a guy who adveritse on here. They were like 20 dollars for the bottom and 20 for the two top grille inserts everybody who sees them are like them shit is hot how did u do that. If u really want it do a search u should be able to find him and see if he has anymore

xero260
    YEAH THAT GUY WAS ME AND MY BRO WE MADE THEM BY OURSELVES AND ARE STILL SELLING THEM ON EBAY( and you are right about people liking them cuz thats the first thing they notice on my car and they are like whoa thats the shiz) here is a link to one of the kits we sold:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2421004080

DragginWagon
    That's probably the only not-bullshit grille kit being sold on eBay, like, ever. Wow. That shit looks hot.

xero260
    thanks if you are interested well make another one and post it on ebay let me know

DragginWagon
    I've got a Diamante, xero. And I'm custom-fab'in much of the facias myself, but I'd buy one of those off ya if I had a Galant. They really look nice.

xero260
    oooohhhhhh he he he that explains the huge diamente picture | ... duh :x
    ||
    /

DragginWagon
    Click it. There's more.

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth)</div><div class='quotemain'>:lauging:</div>

where is okansita n/eway :laughing:

xero260
    that shiz looks funky... not sure if i like it, eh i guess its pretty cool...i would rather see yours

DragginWagon
    Yeah, well, I honestly have zero digital images of my own Diamante wagon. But I will, probably within the week.