Thread: can be timming problem? :S

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

can be timming problem? :S

hi people im having problem with my G,

look the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIuOP6iZAhQ

i hope, somebody can help me!

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

That info is a little vague. Have you done any mods other than 5speed swap. Make sure your sensors are all plugged in, the front o2 harness goes beside tranny, starter and I have seen that get tangled in the axle before. If you were holding accelerator steady and it was doing that, I might lean more towards an ignition problem may be due for tune up replace cap, rotor, plugs and wires.

well, the distributor have been changed, all the sensors are right conected, the O2 sensor are new,
    the acelerator is hold in the video, the spark plugs are new, the wires NOT, and here dont sell anything for mitsubishi's distributor

, soo, isnt the time?

no timing would not do that i would say it is the distributer. seems like the cam angle sensor in the dist may not be working properly.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

did you swap whole distributor or just cap? Does it hold steady at a lower rpm? If so what is highest rpm it holds steady at? While its running I like to bring rpms up to about 2-3k and remove one spark plug wire at a time. If one doesnt seem to change engine r's like the others than I would concentrate on that cylinder might be as simple as fouled plug, wire or cap.

trust me by a used back o2 sensor it stop doing that plus check the maf

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    trust me by a used back o2 sensor it stop doing that plus check the maf

soo i need to change the back o2 sensor?

yes you do when i stop or my car warnup the idle would go higher i check and its dead bought one and know dont even do that anymore and check if you tps is adjust right