The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Widebody look: VR4 fender flares or other?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    WideBodyGTZ
    just to give you a heads up im nearing the completion of my widebody and the biggest thing i can tell you is make sure you have the funds to back the work. if you need info on how to make a custom kit ill be more then happy to help you out just PM me. but if your having a shop do it make sure they are good. once you have it molded before they paint it make sure they cut your actual fender thats behind the flare so you can clear bigger rims also grab that bitch and make sure you can shake your whole fucking car with out it cracking or breaking. pm me for more info ....good luck with your project

Now that we talking about the G on brazil, let me share with you guys the site for the owner of the shop & G.
    Enjoy http://www.newspeedtuning.com.br/principal.htm

Thanks for the info guys, I am not going for a complete widebody look, but jsut wanting some fender flares to give it that look, thinking of maybe just molding the JDM fenderflares in, or maybe that wider look with the universal ones.

I got a good deal on the air ride setup, paid about $600 for the parts, and the install price is going to be less than that. I have a good hook up, cheap, but takes time. Not the fastest service...

Heres another good lookin Brazil galant.
    Got fender flares too. It's left hand drive.... wierd, I thought Brazil was all right hand drive.

Thanks, I saw that one as well, great work that shop does...

TGC Regular
    that black galant is on a vid that was recently posted on here...
    I guess that front bumper is a vr4 bumper with added features?
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

You don't need to buy universal fender flares to mold, a lot of decent body shops can make a custom mold for your 8g, you just need to find one. It might save you some cash too.

I'm not a fan of the molded fender flares, im a fan of the racing style... The JUN racing galant was so awesome. I can't find any pics tho. http://media.photobucket.com/image/J...20Evo/jun5.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12