The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wheel bearing replacement

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Wheel bearing replacement

Guys, I need to replace my wheel bearings because they are starting to make some kind of creaking sound while I'm driving. I would like to know if these would fit with no problem on my 2002 galant. Also, are these ones too cheap, or are they ok. I would not like to replace with bad parts. Thanks.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-...item519530fa15

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    They will fit. Without knowing who makes the part its hard to say how good it is. A common good brand is Timken, you can check out Rockauto.com for them, they typically run about $70 or so per side. So plan on spending about $150 for the front set.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

It looks fine to me. Plus they have a 1 year warranty on them and the seller has 99.2% positive feedback. I just don't understand why they put the dates backwards lol. 2008-1999? Read through the comments on feedback to see why they received negative feedback. Everything I bought from ebay was pretty good quality, but other people on TGC have had bad experiences.

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.