The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BRAKE CALIPER STICKERS...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33
    he just PMed me back yesterday. he said he was on vacation.
    <a href="http://jayd.net" target="_blank">Ride With Me Home</a>

ucool80
    he replied back yesterday to me as well..

Tiptronic
    he got back with me. i needed red, but hes out. this sucks. oh well, i will see about other options!

M2kEclipseRS
    I have white and silver still available, and one set of black for the fronts. I sold my last set of red to SGT Bilko today.
    -Jason
    JVD Graphics

Jason,

Just thought i'd give an update seeing as i was the first to have these installed on my Galant

Going through a serious winter up here in Michigan and man let me tell you....these stickers are STILL PERFECT!! Even now the caliper paint flaking off in certain spots the stickers are holding on great!

I'd highly recommend picking up a set of these for anyone looking to get them!

M2kEclipseRS
    Thanks for the write up RedGalant2k1!! Like I have told everyone since day one, these things hold up awesome and will stay in perfect shape.

I have white and silver left with one set of black for the front only.

-Jason
    JVD Graphics

TGC Regular
    hey will these fit 7g calipers??? if so i will take a set of silver
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

escoson
    what mil. vinyl are these made out of? I just mad 500 6 inch dimond stars on my plotter i plan on painting the town with em :x

M2kEclipseRS
    Quote Originally Posted by BLsGalant97
    hey will these fit 7g calipers??? if so i will take a set of silver
    From what I have been told, yes they do fit the 7G calipers.
    -Jason
    JVD Graphics

slider

Drums and Calipers

Hey, I'm just wondering if someone can tell me the best way to paint my calipers and drums. I am trying to get the glossy paint look like in the pics that are on here showing off the stickers, but all i can find a flat finish. I'm guessing that it has to be a hi-temp paint, like an engine enamel or something like that. Any suggestions out there? Thanks.

TGC Regular
    Heres what you have to do......they sell brake caliper paint at like pepboys. Pop the wheels off.......you dont have to take any cailpers off or anything.......i spray painted the back drums. And for the front....spray the remaining paint into a cup or something and hand paint it with a brush.

Make sure you do it like 3-4 layers. I didnt and now the fronts are faded...but its ok.. M2kEclipseRS gave me buy one get on free....so i have an extra pair so i have to do them over
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

M2kEclipseRS
    Somebody please post some pix of their caliper stickers, I havent seen anyone's except a few members.

Thanks!
    -Jason
    JVD Graphics

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M2kEclipseRS)</div><div class='quotemain'>Somebody please post some pix of their caliper stickers, I havent seen anyone's except a few members. Â*

Thanks!
    -Jason
    JVD Graphics</div>

here you go.

From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12