The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i just bought a blue wing for a black car for 100 dollars.

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    gost2002es

i just bought a blue wing for a black car for 100 dollars.

lol. this was too good to pass up. so i bought it. i wonder how much it will be to paint it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2422551285

gost2002es
    would it look stupid on a black car?> if it was still blue? hmmmm....

KNJGalant2002
    I personally would not put a blue wing on the black car. I would rather not have a wing on at all. It probably won't cost too much to get it painted. Ask body shops around your area and try and get the cheapest price or even Maaco if your short on cash.

i will rather have same color wing as my color,, i will agree with KNJ get a paint job..

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

gost2002es
    i wasn't really gonna leave it blue, i drive a galant, not a civic :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by gost2002es
    i wasn't really gonna leave it blue, i drive a galant, not a civic :twisted:
    I am Proud of U SOn.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

gost2002es
    lol, all i need now is a v-tec sticker that lights up.::thumbsup::

i'd get it painted black. uhm to do things properly, you are probably gonna have to pay a lil bit extra to take off the blue and prime and paint the spoiler black. for a lil bit less, you can half ass it a lil bit and paint right over the blue. if you have osme kinda experience with sanding, you might wanna sand it yourself and maybe prime it if you're capable of that kinda stuff, but just remember the more mistakes you make, the more its gonna cost for u to get the body shop to fix it.

but yea, good deal, even comes with the heavy duty torsion bars.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Tiptronic
    i would say to sand and prep it yourself to save on the cost. it cant be too hard to sand the color off, prime it, and sand the primer to get that nice smooth look

gost2002es
    what kind of sandpaper would i use?

Mgalant99
    You are probably going to want to wetsand the sucker. That will do the best job possible. That way if you do it yourself you are saving some bucks at the bodyshop for them doing it. All you are going to pay for is the priming, 2 or 3 coats of paint and the clear coat.

400grit.. wetsand...

Be prepared to get messy..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337