The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Headlights

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Headlights

So i came across this picture while browsing through this forum i believe and found a member's car with a headlight that i like. I was wonder if anyone know what type it is? and is able to be changed for different colors.

Picture goes to whoever owns the car, i just happened to save it :D.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Dual halos ebay.

EDIT: What I was saying is that you can get dual halos from ebay thats all. lol
    Last edited by Corey2kG; 10-22-2010 at 09:55 AM

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    Dual halos ebay.
    dual halos from ebay, are they good cause ive been hearing how alot of ebay parts arent good

You are here entirely tooo much!!

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    Yeah those will work too.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

^ I have those headlights, and just to let you know they look nothing like the headlights in the picture you posted. The picture you posted, the halos are CCFL. The projector heads from eBay, and JM Auto have LED Halos. CCFL is a lot brighter and better in my opinion. I have CCFL projector fog lights and i love em.

Those are NOT fake and cheap Ebay headlights. Thats my previous 8g in front of Baylor in waco about 4 yrs ago. I have the same version of those in my sig.
    Last edited by rez887; 10-22-2010 at 08:59 AM

Yeah, that's Reza's old projectors not that ebay crap I see nowadays. At least those flow with the rest of the car.
    At the time installation was a bitch (especially during nighttime), but it was well worth it in the end. Oh the good ol' days of the TGC Texas...
    Last edited by G-spot; 10-22-2010 at 10:23 AM

Quote Originally Posted by rez887 View Post
    Those are NOT fake and cheap Ebay headlights. Thats my previous 8g in front of Baylor in waco about 4 yrs ago. I have the same version of those in my sig.
    You mind sharing where you got those? :]. Or at least point me in the direction, because since you said they aren't ebay lights or the ones in emerson's post.

Quote Originally Posted by rez887 View Post
    ha yeah thats what i was thinking, cause ebay's are cheap and those dont look cheap

1. Ericbala made them, he's no longer here (on this site)
    2. There was a tutorial somewhere search for it.
    3. There's another person that used to make them and he lives in Houston (Deerpark). PM me and I'll give you his contact info (asking price < $300 w/ heads)

less than $300?