The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Check out my exhaust setup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    galant2nr
    Make sure you get a big stereo so that when people look in your trunk they can cut their leg open or burn the hell out of themselves!!!

galant2nr
    Make sure you get a big stereo so that when people look in your trunk they can cut their leg open or burn the hell out of themselves!!!

koolaid80
    man, you guys really don't know much about cars. mufflers don't control emissions (like you have to get checked for smog certification), they control sound. you can still pass emissions w/o a muffler, cops just won't like you too much.

Senior TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by koolaid80
    man, you guys really don't know much about cars. mufflers don't control emissions (like you have to get checked for smog certification), they control sound. you can still pass emissions w/o a muffler, cops just won't like you too much.
    They're not talking about smog test as in emissions...most of us refer to vehicle inspections as smog because emissions testing is done at the same time. Trust me, Dragon and Pinoy know what a muffler does and doesn't do, and you will fail vehicle inspection for no muffler because the car was equipped with one from the factory.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by Rallifan
    Quote Originally Posted by koolaid80
    They're not talking about smog test as in emissions...most of us refer to vehicle inspections as smog because emissions testing is done at the same time. Trust me, Dragon and Pinoy know what a muffler does and doesn't do, and you will fail vehicle inspection for no muffler because the car was equipped with one from the factory.
    u tell him!!!
    Diego

SilverKnight
    i cant see the pics. :cry:

m1k3 r0ck3t
    Uhm...not to step on anyone, but I personally don't like it. But that is why I didn't put it on mine ride. I think is sticks out to far. But that is just me. If you like it dragon...great for you.

I know when I swapped my muffler out, I got TONS of looks from cops. But I live in redneckville. Hope you don't get busted!

If I didn't like it, it wouldn't BE on...

It is not that loud, GhostFace's exhaust is louder. He has a full Greddy Cat-back exhaust on his G.

I have not gotten any look from any cops, the only thing they look at is my hood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12