The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question about the panel where the rear speakers are...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    kind of off topic, but I'm considering just cutting holes in the panel over where the rear strut towers are. It annoys me that I have to remove the back seat completely just to adjust my AGXs lol

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    kind of off topic, but I'm considering just cutting holes in the panel over where the rear strut towers are. It annoys me that I have to remove the back seat completely just to adjust my AGXs lol
    What? no... thats like a honda mod.... don't do that lol, do it right, i know it gets irritating, but still, lol thats a bad idea.... and you will lose my repsect lol jk man

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    haha yeah I really don't want to do it, but I also don't want to remove my seat just to set it to "1" so my passengers can be comfy -____- for the past year I've just left it on 4 and it's been funny watching them in the rear view mirror hahah

shoot mine is at 2 and they are rough... i can imagine 4 lol, bouncing all over eachother, and yeah lol girls in the back ha ha ha...

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    i posted in the wrong topic by mistake....removed
    Last edited by Stewi; 11-28-2010 at 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

why not just custom bracket your rear seatlegs and put two release levers on top so you can just pop the levers and fold down the rear seat with ease.....................I JUST FOUND MY NEXT PROJECT..........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12