The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RPW Throttle Bodies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Kingman
    I am going to have the largest diameter I can get installed, but I am building a twin turbo kit for my car.

For this I would go with 3" probably no bigger unless you were throwing high compression pistons, bigger injectors and NOS.

I liked that setup. But I have seen on MPH's website a turbo kit for the galant for 3500. This quad setup was damn near 4k. Would anyone rather have this NA setup or a turbo one?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Black2k1GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>So with all this extra air coming in to the engine...similar to a forced induction setup...would it be neccesary to upgrade to larger than 2.5" exhaust piping???? Â*Would 2.75 or 3" piping work better to handle the extra intake pressure??? Â*Also would a Â*true functional dual exhasut exhaust be of any benefit???

Marc :mg:</div>

yea i'd get larger piping of a true dual. the only problem with the true dual is that it does add weight and u gotta plan it just right for the right sound. making sure its balanced, not raspy choosing the right muffler and sized piping

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Kingman
    www.visionimports.com

The setup for 6 throttle bodies and the haltech e6k is $2300.

alot less than a turbo kit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12