The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: putting rear deck back in

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

putting rear deck back in

I removed my rear deck, the part above the speakers, I removed the center tail light, seats, popped off the c pillars. The c pillar things, have two snap/clips that I popped out, I can get my deck back in, but cannot get the clips back in. I will have the side parts down\holding in the rear deck, but then not able to get the c-pillar slot slides over the plastic clip. !!! very frustrating, do I need to remove more of C-pillar, and what order should it be put back together?

i pop out the clips from the car itself and put them on the plastic c-pillar cover so that im not worrying about sliding the pillar into the slot, just the clip into the hole.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Are you going to make a sticky about this, cuz i was definately thinking of doing the same...

"Triangle Circle Triangle Square"

I got so frustrated, the other day, I had to take a few day break, with lot's of searching I wasn't able to find how much of the c-pillar you pull off or remove... bolts and clips, mine i think has 3 clips popped out= you can't see anything when your putting it back.

Take every clip that the c-pillar cover clips onto and clip it onto the c-pillar before trying to pop it onto the car. Makes putting it back on 10x easier.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

did that, still took me a long time, some of those clips didn't want to go in, thanks for the help. if I have to do it again it will go faster.