The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Eurodezigns headlight bulds!

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    longhair

Eurodezigns headlight bulds!

Just wont to know if anybody has brought these kind of bulds and do they really work or do they blow out your wireing inside your car? Because Mitsubishi dealership where I live said" Don't buy those bulds for your car because they melt your wireing to your headlights." So please let me know fans of the galant. Im a new member and just wont to know. Thanks

well I have never had these bulbs but I have had my harnesses melt
    it is easy to upgrade to a better harness with thicker wires
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

EuroDezigns

Will I have a set of EuroDezigns that I am currently not using (along with 4 other brands). I don't know what you actually mean by asking if they work. However, I have not had them in my car long enough (maybe 10 min) to see if they melt the harness. I put them in looking for a real blue colored headlight.... and I did not find it in the EuroDezign bulb but did have a bluish tint to them. I also got the green (sucks - looks like a puke yellow-lime). As a matter of fact I am selling 4 pair of H4 bulbs, so if any one is interested.... I will let them go real cheap whether you want to try them out or just need some bulbs better than that halogen crap. You know I will keep my new family hooked up anyway I can. If anyone wants pics of the bulbs that I have then PM me and I will send them.
    TY and GL

VIO
    was the blue tint in the eurodezigns as blue as the bmw hids? did you find any company that produces a light that has more blue to it?

Sup Vio,
    EE here 2. Well I did find one that was close but it was not a duplicate of the headlights on the BMW. I cannot remember the brand right now, I will have to go and look at which pair that I am running right now.

(before i forget: Vio, let me know if I can try something about the window switch idea)

There is a guy in one of my classes that is pimpn the new drop BMW and his lights look a lot better than mine. I think you may have to go to a conversion kit to duplicate the BMW headlights. This may be my next step. If anyone else is considering the conversion kit, do a search and read the post about making them illegal... I have not check on this yet but I will soon and keep everyone posted.

By the way.... does anyone know where I can get some funky Green headlights? I had some but I blew a bulb and the dealer no longer carried them. BOOO!

VIO
    oh, i know just changing bulbs won't make my lights look like a bmw i just want that blue color. hids look noithing like halogens as we all know. :cry: i just want a nice blue tinted light that you look at and say "wow, that light has a blue tinti to it" you know? as for the window switch as soon as i get that worked out i'll post a tutorial and if you have any suggestions, ideas, or a bit of inside knowlegde on this subject please let me know.

No inside knowledge on the switches.
    But I will try to take some pics of diff. headlights this weekend after the sun goes down.

VIO
    nice, those pics will be very much appriciated!

uhh if ur talkin watt and power wise melting... my 90/100 (180/200) watt bulbs havent melted it and ive had em for a year maybe.. but thyey arent these so called EuroDezigns....
    Diego