The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Camber Kit

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    BlueLiteMo

Camber Kit

Ok i have a 01 ES 4 bager with the progressive springs from PTuning. 2.0 in the front and 1.8 in the rear. I also have AKuza 17x9 rims. I am looking for a camber kit and dont know what kinds is good or where i should find one.

Whoa! You have 9" wide rims?! What is the offset on them? If you are not rubbing the rear fenders now, I'm willing to bet that you will if you get a camber kit. So, I wouldn't even bother with one. Just rotate your tires regularly and tire wear will be at a minimum.

BlueLiteMo
    My bad i have 17x8 wheels my dumb monkey paws hit the wrong key. So about the Camber Kit?

ewgiii
    um.... dumb suspension newbie question.... define chamber kit, please! :shock: :? :cry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ewgiii)</div><div class='quotemain'>um.... dumb suspension newbie question.... define chamber kit, please! Â*:D Â*:shock: Â*:? Â*:cry:</div>

camber correction kit is its full name. it allows you to increase the range that you can adjust the camber in your car. lowering a car can affect the camber on a car.

as for which one to get. try conducting a serach, u'll find a link on how to make your own camber kit for cheap

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

BlueLiteMo
    thanks for the help but i went to have my car alighned and i dont need a camber correction kit. i plan on taking some pics and posting so you guys can see how it turned out.

leadfoot
    im going to be getting katana vr-6's in about 5 or 6 days in 18's and need to know if i will need a camber kit after the drop on the car i think a 2 to 3 inch drop in the front and 1.8 to 2 inch drop in the rear.

RTS182PEDI

gmp performance

i know gmp performance are good, put them on my 91 vr4. allows 5 +- degrees on mine.i have eibach pro kit springs, but dont remember how low they made the car, but its low...

ScOtTiE_MaK
    i have a camber kit on sale if anyone wants it...PM me and we'll talk