The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: High Miles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    I got exactly 99,985 on my 94 ES, and the tranny is going. Only 15 more miles till I reach the big 100,000. I dont plan on it soon. I aint got no where to go :oops:
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

Jesus, where do you people drive to? I've got a '99 ES V6, bought it brand new in '99, and I'm just getting to the 60k mark.

Novs The Shadow
    i got a 99 es v6 and got 37k on it

got 49K on my 01 ES V6, would have more but got into an accident six months ago gonna be puttin those miles on soon again.

I've got 77k on my 00 ES. I bought it on October '01 with 55k on it. Person who owned it before me drove the crap out of it.
    -Clay

2000 Kalapana Black ES V6

White 18 Katana Concept 10's.
    B&W all the way!

I think I have you all beat. 19k on my 99. Beat that!

djl421
    I have 90K on my 99 and everything was fine until the other day when it shut off on me and didn't start up again.

CT_GalantV6
    '99 ES V6, purchased in Aug.'98. Auto trans, 135xxx miles and climbing everyday. I drive it for work. I have changed the ATF twice. No problems, of course my miles are 90% highway miles. As suggested by many folks here, I ALWAYS use Mitsubishi ATF. I also have been using Mobil 1 in the engine since about 50k miles. I dont know if I have a Wednesday car or not but remember, the engine and tranny are the only parts built in Japan, and thats a good thing. Change the fluids when you should and your car will be fine.

john mars

high miles

my 01, 4cyl ES has 74k now, got it new exactly 2yrs ago. due to have timing belt change this month along with tranny fluid drain and refill, coolant drain and fill and fuel injection cleaned. Tranny is holding up, 90% of my miles is commuting to work in bronx,ny..hope to keep it giong till 150k then trade it in,hopefully for an EVO

john mars

high miles

my 01, 4cyl ES has 74k now, got it new exactly 2yrs ago. due to have timing belt change this month along with tranny fluid drain and refill, coolant drain and fill and fuel injection cleaned. Tranny is holding up, 90% of my miles is commuting to work in bronx,ny..hope to keep it giong till 150k then trade it in,hopefully for an EVO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12