The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: anyone in hampton roads, va? help w/ electrical prob.

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    goldie_415

anyone in hampton roads, va? help w/ electrical prob.

is there anyone in hampton roads that is good with electric probs? i dont have $80/ hr. to spend for an electrician. or does anyone know of anyone? that is good/cheap in hampton roads?
    my prob is posted in this forum "help please....big electical problem" is the title (or sumpthin like that) y'all PLEASE help im in desperate need!!!!!!
    thanx

Does it have to do with stereo stuff? I have a friend her that might be able to figure it out.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

goldie_415
    http://clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16525

whats up laz, long time no speak... did i ever thank you for the clear corners? if not thanx dog (even though you scrapped half the chrome off my housing :-) its all good though, i prob. would have scrapped it all off. plus you cant really tell unless youre looking for it) here is the link to the prob. if youve got someone to help i would be FOREVER gratefull!

Hey When is your next day off. I can have my boy take a look at it he's somewhat electronically gifted. well he could tell you what's going on.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

goldie_415
    whats up dogg.....matter-of-fact im working on that side of the water all week long, in npn. ill be getting off between 2:00-3:00 p.m. all week, hit me up so we can work somethin out. maybe i can swing by on my way home from work or sumpthin....560-3897 hit me up n.e.-time...holla back