The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: rage rims or konigs

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    omadon

rage rims or konigs

does anyone have rage rims are they good i mean the price is right or should i spend more and buy from a reputable company like konig thankx for your help

smurgle
    konigs look nicer anyway

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Konigs looks really nice, but i know guyz on the board who have either bent of broken there rims.. they say there not that great in its durability
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

MaxedOut97Maxima

get the Konigs

8)

TurboGalant
    I got some Konig Caffienes, they are peeling. Have been driving on them for about 1.5 years and they started to look bad.

i have a set of 18" Konig monsoons and have not had any problems with them. If you are interested in them, I might be selling them. I've been thinking about getting some gunmetal rims, so these would be available if you were interested. Let me know, but overall I havnt had any problems with my Konigs, they have been great for the time I have owned them.

galant2nr
    Rage = GARBAGE