The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Questions bout Galant 8G's Electrical Seat

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Questions bout Galant 8G's Electrical Seat

I'm looking for stock galant's electrical seat since VR-4 doesn't come with it

Currently thinking to get those electric powered seat from Galant at europe but I wonder if it's direct fit since it's LHD while VR-4 is RHD

so far the only RHD galant that has black leather electric seat is Galant VR-M which is only available at Hong Kong, i wonder if any1 can source 1 for me LOL

Last edited by hayase; 05-03-2011 at 01:04 AM

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

First 2 pictures are black leather seats from a 3g eclipse don't know about the rest

4g64T 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA PHX View Post
    First 2 pictures are black leather seats from a 3g eclipse don't know about the rest
    thx for info

any1 can post a pic of electric seat from galant LS and GTZ ?

Are you sure the ones you have been offered are Galant seats? They look like either from a Sebring or Stratus.

Here's a picture of a Galant GTZ powered seat -

Close up of the controls -

Quote Originally Posted by tamim13 View Post
    Are you sure the ones you have been offered are Galant seats? They look like either from a Sebring or Stratus.

Here's a picture of a Galant GTZ powered seat -

Close up of the controls -

that's what i want to know, VR4 doesn't come with electric seat and as far as i know so does for Asia's region. It just the guy from neighbour country said he has them and he guaranteed it's stock from galant (dunno what type of galant, perhaps GDI or viento).

does the seat from LS and GTZ compatible with VR-4, any different between driver and front passenger seat ? Do they come in black color ? Where's the airbag ? I can't see it

sorry for storming bunch of questions. after saw u post the seats, i really want to have 1 now LOL
    Last edited by hayase; 11-26-2010 at 11:29 PM

forgot to ask about the seat from 3G FTO

Any modification needed when put 3G FTO seat to Galant or it's direct plug and play just like seat from GTO ?

I wonder if any1 from US have some spare seats (LS and GTZ) to sell

Can any1 tell me if seats from LHD Galant will be direct fit into RHD Galant without any modification ? I'm thinking to get electric seat from europe's galant but they're LHD

so far the only RHD galant that has black leather electric seat is Galant VR-M which is only available at Hong Kong, i wonder if any1 can source 1 for me LOL