The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DJ GALANT 4g64t TURBO FAQ , Turbo for dummys :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    You are here entirely tooo much!!
    You guys stay crackin me up

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Other than taking somebody's word that you are buying a 2g exhuast manifold is there a way to tell them apart from the 1g?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Los)</div><div class='quotemain'>Other than taking somebody's word that you are buying a 2g exhuast manifold is there a way to tell them apart from the 1g?</div>

http://www.vfaq.com/mods/exhman.html taken from www.vfaq.com

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar

My Set Up

Im running a EVO3 Exhaust Manifold, its the same bolt up pattern as our 8g 4G64 and it is stronger and better flowing than the 2g eclipse mani. I am not positive but I think that the EVO8 manifolds might work, I will do some more research on this. I am new to this site. I am currently working on the 5 speed swap for my car......im looking to have it all done by October so we will see whath happens. I have a 4g64 motor being worked on right now, port + polished head, EVO3 mani, Big 16g turbo, JE Pistons, Crower Rods, Blitz injectors...and much more. Im looking to drop the motor in after winter. Im gonna drive the car around with the 5 speed and my stock motor first to work out any bugs. I got a decent amount of knowledge about 8g's if you- have any questions feel free to ask me. Later. :shock:
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12