Hey everyone, I installed the eibach prokit (with agx f/r) myself last weekend and just went for the 4 wheel alignment today. I had it done at town fair tire. Afterward I talked with the tech that did it. He informed me that:

The front needed adjustment, and that he did have to turn it out to the max just to ge it "within spec". I told him that as long as it is infact "within spec", I can live with that. He then said, Yes it is. I asked him how the rear was. "It is fine", he said. I said OK, thanks and drove away.

Now, I did install the "homemade"rear camber kit. I replaced the factory bolts in the rear with 10mmx1.25x30mm 8.8 and new 10mm lock washer per bolt. I added three 10mm flat washers to each bolt (total of 8 bolts) for an approximate adjustment of 1.5 degree (from what I have read, each washer adds about .5 degree). Project is complete with no problems and my G is riding SOLID. If it ever stops raining here in CT I'll take some pics and post them. Good luck to those who are getting ready to do drop.