The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 18" ADR Sterlings????????

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

18" ADR Sterlings????????

i've been hearing that ADRs aren't made very well...and i really like the look of the sterlings...check them out on wheelmax.com and let me know if anyone knows of any high quality wheel out there that resemble that...i was also lookin into gun metal split fork 5star design rims...any ideas??? let me know...
    President Team DNA IL Chapter
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

escoson
    be warned, these wheels dont come cheap and they are some of the highest quality!

Lowenhart BR5
    Lowenhart BS5
    Lowenhart BS5 Super Crystal

http://www.wheelsboutique.com/manuf_result...t&Submit=Search

thanks for the info

those lowenharts look killer...but whats multipiece? yeah im dumb...
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

escoson
    basicaly the rim comes apart, its the lip, spokes, etc... its alot better in alot of aspects but also alot more costly.

thanks again

know of any rims like the tenzo R passion 5's...without the rivets and the universal lug pattern? i think the universal patterns look kinda generic
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

escoson

Re: thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragonGTZ
    know of any rims like the tenzo R passion 5's...without the rivets and the universal lug pattern? i think the universal patterns look kinda generic
    no, on the outside of the rim by the lip there are functioning rivets. not the lug patter.

i know they're functioning rivets...im talkin about the tenzo R rim havin the universal lug pattern...are motegi wheels good quality?
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

escoson
    depends, the higher end ones yes but i would really go with the ones they sell at pep boys

akiraflux
    maybe i'm crazy but i dispise rivets. i think they make rims look cheap and cheesy.

galant2nr
    I run ADR X-Factors on my car. I think they are very well made. They balanaced with very little weight. I was going to get the Sterling but the 19" won't fit our car due to the width and offset it is offered in.