The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wrecked 8g pics...

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Wrecked 8g pics...

Let me know what you people would suggest in order to fix this problem

[img]

Laterz

Skipp
    personally i would just rip the front end off and buy a new one. That way u only have to bang out the lip over the wheel. It's also an excuse to buy a body kit...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skipp)</div><div class='quotemain'>personally i would just rip the front end off and buy a new one. That way u only have to bang out the lip over the wheel. It's also an excuse to buy a body kit... </div>

Good excuse like it or not,..... that sucks.... though...

Fender and bumper cover..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

YEAH, just get a new or used bumper cover, and you could probably just bang that fender out like skipp said!!! the light looks ok - - - -
    Semper Fi'

SInce the paint is just peeling....

You guys don't think I can just have the bumper painted.....I guess you are suggesting buying a new bumper cover so that I can get all the supports and stuff for it, right?

Let me know.

no bumper cover is just the cover, the support bar and etc are extra $$$, if i'm correct!!!

looks like you only need the cover, but gettin it painted is more loot, feel me!!!!
    Semper Fi'

Yeah.. bumper cover. If you decide to just paint it.. you would have to sand/strip all the old paint then prime and paint. Or buy a used bumper cover and paint it,if its not your color. And your right Aztek.. Support bar = bout $165.
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    how did it happen?
    -Pedro

I like Skipp's idea
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

tim888tim
    Get the OEM mask. I have seen some for sale for not too much. It will cover the front bumper and fender yet still not look too bad.

If nothing else it could be a temporary fix until you get the money for a body kit or paint job.

fender, bumper cover, paint.

BOOM! all done.

fender looks salvageable, the bumper probably not.
    [email protected] <- '01 ES V6 (detuned for daily commutes)

Black '94 Audi S4 soon RS2'd running 28 psi
    Chipset [X]|Injectors[X]|Turbo[X]|RS2 Manifold[X]|Bosch 3-BAR MAP[X]

My temporary solution....

Guys, thanks for the responses.....right now I actually have a mask on the way from a TGC member.....in the mean time i had come across this website......http://www.mitsubishiautobodypartsto....html.....that offers some parts at a reasonable price.....what do you all think?

I can also get a fender in town for $76 and the other pieces I'm still looking for.

Let me know guys........it's gonna be a pain in the @ss since a new school semester is starting up again........what are ladies gonna think?????.....f-,f-,f-......

i think i can deal with painting the bumper, since my cousin owns a car dealership....that's why i was leaning towards this direction.....but i need the supports cuz some are shot.....i need to take the damn cover off and figure out what i need....

freak accident....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalamidad)</div><div class='quotemain'>how did it happen?</div>

somebody ran into my car and split when i was at my apt......i guess someone had a few drinks and decided to run into my car......
    f-ing sux......just gonna cost me cash that I would rather have put into further mods........seems to always be a setback.....