The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bubble in Tire

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Bubble in Tire

Hey today i was washing my rims and i noticed i got like a little bubble in my khumo tires...but i dont know what to do, do i have to get an new tire or an tube?....
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

tim888tim
    It is just a matter of time before it burst and blows a whole in your tire. (the tire itself not the tube)
    If you got a road hazard warranty with the tires then you can take it back and get a new one. If not you may still be able to get some discount depending on the treadwear of the tire.

Welcome to Khumo tires. I have one too in my driver side, I have to get it replaced soon.
    Love,
    Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome to Khumo tires. Â*I have one too in my driver side, I have to get it replaced soon.</div>

my Kumhos have 20,000+ miles on them and they are running strong....

I have nothing but trouble with khumos, i had one seperate and now I have a bubble. Also, this guy I work with had a bubble too, I think its the heat out here that kills the tires.
    Love,
    Matt

balln8g
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    I have nothing but trouble with khumos, i had one seperate and now I have a bubble. Also, this guy I work with had a bubble too, I think its the heat out here that kills the tires.
    I'm glad I haven't had to deal with that.....I live in AZ and these fuckin streets are literally hot enough to fry an egg during the middle of the day....I've had this happen to me before, but not with the current set of tires that I have.

yall be careful, yo - -hwy. speeds and that tire pops - -damn -

b safe - -my toyo proxes are tight - need new ones soon, no kuhmos for me
    Semper Fi'

Road Hazzard Warranty - who offers this? I need new tires after this winter, so I think that would be a good idea. Also - i heard the warranty replaces your rims if damaged, right? What if my rims are discontinued..?

tim888tim
    I got mine from tire pros. It was $10 each tire and was for 10,000 miles or 1 year whichever is greater. Good thing too because 6 months later I hit a gutter and blew out both right tires. Got them replaced for free.