The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shades of wood grain interior dependant om year or model?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Shades of wood grain interior dependant om year or model?

Got wood grain door pieces ...just need the shiter trim and radio trim to finish the wood grain conversion. Only thing is the ones I saw at the junk yard seem to be lighter than my door pieces. However on ebay I see the dark and the light variations. Did certain year or model 8g's come with lighter or darker wood grain? All the dark ones I've seen on ebay are missing metal clips or the seller doesn't even provide a picture of the back.

Thanks for any input

all woodgrain on the USDM 8G from '99-'01 is the same. only DE did not come with woograin during those years. the woodgrain was dropped in '02.

Alright thanks for informing me. When I was at the yard looking in different galants, the wood pieces on them seemed lighter than the door pieces I've already acquired...then again I didn't have them on hand at the time so I was just judging off memory. And my memory failed me it seems lol.

sun faded

Might be it, because there were clear coat issues with some of the pieces found..thats why I left empty handed until i went back the next day to grab the strut tower brace (bar) of a gt 3g eclipse lol.