The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Tail

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    rickyp1016

JDM Tail

Does anybody know where there is a tutorial for installing JDM Tailights without the harness. I have the stock right now obviously, but I will be switching to the JDMs. Thanx.

look on the tutorial page on www.thegalantcenter.com - I put one together.

does anyone have a copy of this tutorial or a link to a jdm tail install tutorial that works?

I cannot link to bgr's or the other

thanks,

yeah these dont work - the link that is

it all depends which tailights you have i know for a fact that the 2nd gen tailights are different from the 3rd cause i had the 2nd gen w/ harness but when i sold the tailight i still had the 2nd gen harness thinking it would fit the 3rd gen but it didn't cause the bulb was way to big..., so i had to custom make a harness from a 02-03 maxima tailight harness so i didnt have to cut the tailights like some people do.
    its not how low you are, its how low can you get. check out my cars at www.cardomain.com/id/lx4life

the us tails have 3 bulbs. turn signal, reverse and a dual filiment parking/brake light i believe.

the world spec tails use 4. turn signal, revers, and a seperate parking and brake light.

what you have to do is get another socket and bulb. take the ground for the socket and ground it on the ground on the harness. then take the other wire and tap that to the wire for the brake light on the lighting harness on your car.

then you have to modify the taillight housing so that the buls you are using will fit in the hole.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.