The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 72/74 turbo manifold

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    ^^^ All this running around so you could try and blow that shit up. Good luck.

Keep it simple.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Quote Originally Posted by galant1983 View Post
    well i figure that im just going to try to build it my self and see what happens,thanks for the info people lol
    Good luck with your build and remember we're always here to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Imo the 74 is the best bang for your buck when it comes to a buget build, 74's are relitivily inexpensive and I find them for roughly $300 all day long but keep in mind it also must be tuned properly for it to hold up take my experiences for example... I'm sure when your ready Matt or Isaurio would be more than glad to acomadate you with any tuning needs that you will most certainly need.

One of you guys should make a N/A theory thread for the 6 cylinders. Theres a lot of info to be had.

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

I'm in no way saying follow my footsteps, but I've been pounding the piss out of my 75 for almost 2 years and I'm yet to have an issue, and we all know what I've done and most importantly what I haven't. Do I run the risk of catastrophic failure every time I drive it? Absolutely, but I can honestly say I've been happy with it so far.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
    I'm in no way saying follow my footsteps, but I've been pounding the piss out of my 75 for almost 2 years and I'm yet to have an issue, and we all know what I've done and most importantly what I haven't. Do I run the risk of catastrophic failure every time I drive it? Absolutely, but I can honestly say I've been happy with it so far.
    You are one of the lucky ones that have had no issues. Yo pass some luck my way bro lol think about a good tune you can get alot more out of her and you won't have to worry so much about the catastrophic failure...

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust power View Post
    One of you guys should make a N/A theory thread for the 6 cylinders. Theres a lot of info to be had.
    There is alot of info already out there you just have to look in the right places. I've spent countless hours of reaserch on the v6 platform and Matt has spent even more than I, I think when Matt is sleeping he's still thinking turbo pistons cams springs and so on

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    You are one of the lucky ones that have had no issues. Yo pass some luck my way bro lol think about a good tune you can get alot more out of her and you won't have to worry so much about the catastrophic failure...
    What happened with your 75 anyway? I remember it not running properly since the install awhile back.

But I've been thinking lately about getting in touch with isaurio and seeing what he would be willing to work out. Especially after seeing the sneak peek of your ROM.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

^^^ lol my rom is killer dude and were still adding stuff to it if you don't already have one get your self a tactrix. I don't exactly know what the deal with my 75 is yet because I haven't torn it down yet I presume it's bad compression on one or more cyl most likely it's cyl 1 that's my prob that's the one that's missing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12