The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Tails for 7G

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28

Jdm tails

Id buy a set if anyone can figure out where to get them

Livn2sk8
    is there any way that we could get back on topic.....??? I'm really curious about this as well

So am i... I need more parts dammit
    I'm selling my G

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    <span style='color:blue'>Well mitsupiet, -G-host, i'm not sure what's going on between you guys, but hopefully you two can get it resolved. I know that with the both of you on the same side, the rest of us 7Gers can get a lot for our cars. I've done business with Mitsupiet, and want to do business with -G-host on these tails. What about a manufacturer coming out of japan on these Tails. These are the ones i'm looking for, and the ones i want to get my hands on.
    By the way, anyone got a pic of the Evo6 wing on a car. ( Besides the pic of it on the erebuni sight)I want to see what it looks like with a kit and painted.</span>

I am also not sure what is going on.
    G-host has not replyd on this topic to me or did try to contact me.
    I want to solve the problem, but it takes two to tango.
    It is sad that after sending so many headlights to the USA, the only thing i wanted from there never arrived.
    It is all a matter of trust, and i know i never took advantage of anybody.
    Every headlight that was payd for i delivered, and you can know that because you have got them from me.
    Mitsupiet.

I dont know about that company for those tails guys! I know they are in the phillipines. I e-mailed em a few times and never got a reply back so... Most companies at least get back to you to give you some sort of information you know! And I am sure SOMEONE at that company speaks english so...your call. I want em too, and that freakin body kit!

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

i remember when denver inquired from me regarding those tails, just like G-host's relatives said, the trunk lid is part of the package deal if you get them here in the philippines. gssplaya (black widow/ 6a12tt) inquired about it as well and his sources said that the trunk lid should be bought as well.

shipping internationally is so expensive in the philippines. small things like mitsupiet's leather seat covers never materialized because the price of shipping is too much for US$70 seat covers. paypal is also not accepted.
    its so frustrating. its so primitive in this place sometimes.

good thing spiritborn (emmanuel) had a vacation here and i just directed him where to buy the seat covers. he paid us$70.00 and he likes the covers on his 8th gen usdm.

if you want those tails and seat covers, go here for vacation and i'll help you buy them. the beer and ladies are on me.

Quote Originally Posted by glantv699 View Post
    If God drove a 6G, it would probably be this one.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3011864
    i love eprom tuning:
    anti-lag misfiring - done
    launch control - done
    180kph jdm ecu speed cut - deleted
    a/c disengage at 35% pedal press
    350whp

i'm working on a buy for them with someone, i got a price of $225 shipped, gotta see if its true, i'll keep u guys posted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12