The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Altezza

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    Marine22punksk8

Altezza

I was wandering if anyone has tryed to install the altezza tail lights into the 98 galant i think they may fit but i would have to modify the trunk lights somehow. The pic is my car so tell me what you think?

Altezza's are GAY

Godspell
    what he said

brandon
    I've seen it done on a Galant two towns over from me. They looked like they were probably 94-97 Accord altezzas. Not sure what kind of work they had to do to get those suckers to fit but it looked decent, I'm just not a fan of altezzas in general.

Mindless
    Yeah, I'm w/ you B. I like the look of the stock taillights on my '96.

Quote Originally Posted by QnzFinestPlaya
    Altezza's are GAY
    No way man, altezzas are the shiz! Nothing makes your car stand out from the crowd and look like a true racecar like a set of altezzas I always say

Godspell
    no point to get altezza's unless you can back it up with 3 or so over sized spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Strahan
    Quote Originally Posted by QnzFinestPlaya
    Altezza's are GAY
    No way man, altezzas are the shiz! Nothing makes your car stand out from the crowd and look like a true racecar like a set of altezzas I always say
    u need to get out more ken

why do people like altezza's most of them look cheap and made out of tin foil... :?
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

mjc1055
    i personally dont think they look that bad on certain cars, but then again they sometimes tend to like too ricey... i say theres no way to judge until i actually see the lights on your car. maybe you could get somebody to photoshop something for you before you go and try it

SkunK
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>why do people like altezza's most of them look cheap and made out of tin foil... :?</div>

I agree completely. I HATE the silver/chrome color they use. The ones that look tight are the ones that ppl open up and custom paint the chrome to match the color of the car .

Although the 8G carbon fiber looks good, they'd look like $hit on a 7G. I have a 98 and prefer the 94-96 tails. I've seen some cat on here with a 98 front end and a 94 back end. I would dig that.

brandon
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ikudni)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have a 98 and prefer the 94-96 tails.</div>

AMEN!