The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What is this? 3000GT Twin Turbo V6 Engine in an 8G Galant???

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
    clone2020

What is this? 3000GT Twin Turbo V6 Engine in an 8G Galant???

nope. 1998+ JDM VR4. 2.5L V6 twin turbo around 280hp.

this is a 3000GT twin turbo engine:

clone2020
    Cool...thanks...

Senior TGC Member
    Makes you wanna cry don't it :cry:
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

leadfoot
    damn i cant wait to build my motor and get the stage 2 SDS so my car can be fast like the VR4's prolly faster with the build.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallifan
    2 late im already crying...
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadAche
    why cry, Im enjoying this hehehehehehe Hey that pic looks alot like mine [/img]

Senior TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mante
    why cry, Im enjoying this hehehehehehe Hey that pic looks alot like mine
    Yeah keep rubbin' it in, see what happens :twisted:
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

You tell em Mante.
    Love,
    Matt

why cry, Im enjoying this hehehehehehe Hey that pic looks alot like mine
    Yeah keep rubbin' it in, see what happens :twisted:
    I know what's gonna happen...we're gonna make it to NOPI in record time in a twin turbo and score some more trophies (hopefully) for TGCMA.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Senior TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    I know what's gonna happen...we're gonna make it to NOPI in record time in a twin turbo and score some more trophies (hopefully) for TGCMA.
    Darn Northeasters...always beating everyone else to it.

Darn Northeasters...always beating everyone else to it.
    I'd prefer being called Midatlanticaners

Senior TGC Member
    I'd prefer being called Midatlanticaners
    :laughing: Bah I'll just label you all Eastcoasters

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadAche
    it helps to cry.
    -Pedro

leadfoot
    mante you going to nopi nationals???

Quote Originally Posted by leadfoot
    mante you going to nopi nationals???
    I hate answering other people's questions for them, but yea Mante and I and a few others from TGCMA are heading down to Hotlanta to hang with Chrome and the boyz from the dirty south. We're gonna bust our nuts to make sure Mante's G is done in time...

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

leadfoot
    damn cant wait to see what his motor his like.

is there a way to put a twin turbo setup on the 3.0 v6 galants? ive been pondering this and id like to do it

escoson
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Coldshot)</div><div class='quotemain'>is there a way to put a twin turbo setup on the 3.0 v6 galants? ive been pondering this and id like to do it</div>

yes but your better off with single turbo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leadfoot)</div><div class='quotemain'>mante you going to nopi nationals???</div>

Im going, I prefer to go with that galant if not Im still making the trip! ( being pissed all the way)