The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I Need Some Help Please.

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    smoothrollin

I Need Some Help Please.

Hey guys, I REALLY need some help. I have 18" MK-7 rims (by MKW). I hit some "road tity's" and busted up two rims, and my shop guy told me that they discontinued my rims. Does anyone out there know where I can get two more or maybe get these fixed. I am desperate. I am rolling on two rims and two factory's. I have got to do something, so I am reaching out to all my galant partna's for some help.

thanks

ben

GalantGuy96
    what the hell is a road tity? lol

smoothrollin

help

a road tity is the big round reflector that divides the turning lanes. They are white and about three to four inches tall. I have just always known them a road titys. I don't know what they really called.

Well, I haven't gotten any reply's, I was really hoping you guys could help me out. If anybody know's somewhere I could go I would really appreciate it.

thanx

GalantGuy96
    i found it.
    http://dirtcheaprims.com/MAINHOME.html
    click on mkw on the left, etc...

smoothrollin

rims

Hey I really appreciate your help, unfortunately DirtCheapRims told me that they can't get the rims cuz there discontinued. Same thing everyone else has said. I guess I am just S.O.L. I'll buy a new set of rims. And since I am doing that I thought about gettin some spinners. Anyone know of any good deal for some 18"-20" spinners. Let me know.

thanx again.
    ben

I will shoot you personally if you put spinners on a galant.
    It should be made into a federal offense. Seriously.

My car's head gaskets requires more torque than your honda puts out...

wheel repair

http://www.fixrim.com/ (dallas)