The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Radio Trim

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Radio Trim

Hello, I didn't know exactly where to post this but Im looking for the radio trim that mounts to the head unit to keep it secure. If anyone has one they are willing to sell please let me know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fearoffear View Post
    Hello, I didn't know exactly where to post this but Im looking for the radio trim that mounts to the head unit to keep it secure. If anyone has one they are willing to sell please let me know. Thanks
    U may b able 2 find 1 @ ur local junk yards or frm the dealership.
    GWAP STACKIN MAKE'S IT HAPPEN

Wow check jy cause I looked up the part they want 75 for gray one and over 300 for woodgrain.

That's right, eBay is the best way to go, if you can't find it local. Since you don't have enough posts, you can't check the for sale threads on here either. Just search for galant radio trim on eBay, you can find it for under $30 as well. Look for the colour you need.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MITSUBISHI-G...f8a16e&vxp=mtr

Thanks for all the replies but im actually looking for the piece that mounts to the head unit in order to keep it secure, I guess I should have called it a bracket. The metal one that has the ears that screw into the head unit and mounts the radio behind the bezel. I just bought a JVC double din and will be molding my bezel to fit but I dont have the bracket in order to mount the JVC and keep it secure. Thanks everyone.

ohh the metal long things. yea you need to get that at the junk yard. no one here has it. i got vanadalized not to long ago and search everywhere for the piece. no one here has that. and some guy on craigslist ended up selling me one for $5 .(prolly the same one that vandalized the car) if you have the double din you need part 4 from a seabring.

or part 2 from a 8g
    Last edited by specter6633; 07-18-2012 at 02:50 PM

Ok I guess ill make a run to the junk yard this weekend, thanks alot for the info, do you know what year seabrings that piece is in? Thanks again.

i think is a 96 or a 97, but stick to the Mitsubishi sine u will have to make the 2 little notches on the seabring.

Ok thanks again for tall the help.

Part number for the parts is Mr298797 if u can't find any they are only 2.98 each. Mitsu had double din for Japan version but I dunno where online to order it part number is Mr250254.

Its a 2000 diamante double din bracket part number aw343494.