The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ANYONE w/ 19's no DROP

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

ANYONE w/ 19's no DROP

Hey,

I been really wanting to see if anyone has 19"s without a drop. If anyone has pics please post them.

Thanks

Houstonsfinest

Well, i have 19's with drop!

I have it dropped in the front, but not the back, It's a huge gap in the front with no drop, it's almost the same as with factory tires, i have 225/35/19 Toyo Proxes

http://members.cardomain.com/houstonsfinest

majikTib
    how much of a drop is it in the front? the car looks really clean.

What brand are the springs and where did you buy from?

Green Machine
    majiktib, where you stay in Nashville playboy? Lemme know, maybe we can hookup and you can tell all of TGC what a dirty assed ride I've got.lol. Anyways, didn't mean to hijack the thread, I'm sorry. Just, this is the first guy I have heard of in Nashville wanting to hook up his G. Later.
    EDIT: nevermind, just saw that you own a Hyundai, not a mitsu. Allright though, we could still kick it.

majikTib
    actually I live in Mount Juliet... but I'm a junior at UT Knoxville.

My girlfriend's cousin just got a 2002 Galant (I have yet to see it) and I'm going to help him hook it up. I've got a 2000 Hyundai Tiburon (see signature). My friend with the 2k2 Galant lives in Hermitage, near Lebanon Rd and Andrew Jackson Pkwy.

Where are you at? E-Mail me and send me a link to pictures of your ride.
    Edit: Sorry, I'm a member on a few Hyundai forums and I know that people hate hijacked threads. I'll stick to PM and E-Mail from now on.
    AIM: BSS M 6 34
    E-Mail: [email protected]

Green Machine
    Well, I'm off Old Hickory/Bell Rd. at the Nolensville Rd. intersection, in south Nashville. And to tell you the truth, after seeing those pics, I would be embarresed if you saw my car.

Houstonsfinest
    I damn near have it slammed in the front!
    I have adjustable coilovers made by chassistech. I only have them in the front. It's riding a little crooked right now because i hit huge brick in the road!! Coilovers i only recommend if you are only going to lower it a little bit. My factory shocks don't support the wait of the drop and my shocks bottom out alot! But oh, it's ok, i'm putting airbags on it in October

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.

[size=24]<span style='color:red'>NO DROP</span>

...U N D E A D...

Houstonsfinest
    NICE !!! REAL REAL NICE!!!!!!!!!!

TGC Regular
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>HERE ARE SOME MORE, STILL WITHOUT DROP</span></span>

They are 225/35/19 with a 35mm+ offset. Hope this helps.

...U N D E A D...

Damm that is monster truck style.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

Houstonsfinest
    Where did you get those fog lights from hommie, i have been looking to replace mine for like a year now!!

TGC Regular
    sorry, imagestation is being a bitch again. I think the pics only lasy about 24 hours and then they screw you.

Anyway, Houston I got the at PEPBOYS!! LOL I think they were APC or something generic like that. And they were only $40. Thank you for the compliments and thank you for REMINDING me that it is
    a damn monster truck!!!

...U N D E A D...