The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: for those with chrome door sills from ebay

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    mighty

for those with chrome door sills from ebay

I have a question for you all.
    I emailed jdmkit from ebay and asked him a "buy it now" price for the 4 pieces door sills, I got 81$ back????? This seems REALLY high to me, since I could win the auction for less I would think.
    for those who have these door sills, how much did you pay for them?
    thanks

I think I paid about $75 for mine. I won the auction at $50 and paid like $25 for shipping from Asia.

ya there abit more due to the cost of shipping over seas. $70-$80 is average price iv seen on ebay.

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    just to let you know, those arent really chrome. they are....well....just not chrome. Kinda bronz-y, bronz-ish. na mean??? but I have them and they are still cool...

best and closest pic I got. and the price is just right....

...U N D E A D...

mighty
    Well shipping would put me around a bill$
    I guess that's not to bad for 4 doors...........do you all really really like them, or honestly wished you didn't pay what you did for them?

TGC Regular
    theres nothing I dont like about them....well I dont like that they can get fucked up real easy. If people dont know they are there, they can bend them up real nice. thats the only thing. you just got to be careful.

...U N D E A D...

Godspell
    nice bat

mighty
    nice bat????????
    so they sound very easy to bend, is this true?

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(knightriderXXX)</div><div class='quotemain'>just to let you know, those arent really chrome. they are....well....just not chrome. Kinda bronz-y, bronz-ish. na mean??? but I have them and they are still cool...

best and closest pic I got. and the price is just right....</div>

ya the bat dooooode. see it right up there^^^^^^^^

anyway, yes they easy to bend. you could catch your toe on them or something like that and fuck them up real quick. I would never lie to you.

...U N D E A D...

Censee
    yea they look more like anodized aluminum,,,,and i dunno if im right or wrong but they look like they are bendable...

MISOBITCHI
    Ive seen those on ebay and was wondering if they would fit on a 97 anyone have any idea?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea they look more like anodized aluminum,,,,and i dunno if im right or wrong but they look like they are bendable...</div>

You're half right Pedro. They're actually thin grade stainless steel, but they have a brushed aluminum like finish to them. They are very bendable, but if they're put on right, they won't buckle or come up. I haven't had any problems with mine and I've had them for over a year.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.