The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stock rear cat assembley

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    cdaw2001ES

Stock rear cat assembley

Well tomorrow my hi flow cat gets welded to where the old cat used to be. I had to take the stock assembly off the car tonight - so that I could get it welded tomorrow. Man .. that was not fun, I broke 2 19mm sockets, 1 craftsman, one no name, a 3/4" spark plug wrench saved the day and broke that sucker loose (the cat flange, to mid pipe). I couldn't get my air wrench in the corect position, so I was using a breaker bar.
    Next week I'll be driving over to PA and get this thing Dyno'd. (Cant find one in OH) So far no problems with A/F ratio.

PB Blaster or other rust penetrating lube 1/2 to hour of soaking before should help with freeing up of any stubborn nuts and bolts. At least the Craftsman stuff is lifetime warranty. Just bring it in and get a replacement, no receipts, no questions asked. :thumbsup:

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

cdaw2001ES
    I used wd40, but guess I didn't let it soak long enough. I actually ended up removing the nut and studs, not just the nut. I'll be repcing them with new stainless bolts.

OMG u can't find a dyno in OHIO. u haven't been looking hard enough i guess

• Buschur Racing
    • 24 W. Main St. Wakeman, OH 44889
    • Phone: 440.839.1900
    • Fax: 440.839.5088

that place is like one of the meccas for dsm upgrades and stuff. i recall they have a cynojet chassis dyno too

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

cdaw2001ES
    No shit .. In wakeman!!!. I used to live there. It's like a 1 mile long town

Now if only theyd call me back so i can get on the Dynojet, and discuss my options