The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tires, rims and specs?

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Tires, rims and specs?

Hey i'm interested in getting some 18's for my galant, i know you guys are gonna probably say use search but that thing don't work too wheel for me.
    I need to know what offset should i get, whats the max tire size and biggest width possible.

And since you guys know alot of places to find wheels and tires at good prices i need help finding some good places for one of my three possibilities, Konig Image, ADR M-Classic or HP Racing EVO rims. Thanks for the help.

Mike
    2002 Galant ES - I4, Viynl Interior by P
    Pioneer AVH-P5700 DVD, RF P4004, RF P8002, 2-Infinity 12" Perfect 12.1DV Subs
    Lightning Audio Digital Capacitor
    Infinity Speakers,GTZ Spoiler, Ractive E-brake, Chrome Door Handles, CF Armrest
    Freedom Design Strut Bar, Cleared Corners
    KUMHO 711 Tires, CF Interior Trim

stksactm

Rims dirt cheap w/tires

www.wheelmax.com is an awesome site for rims and tires, ordering 18's as we speak for an 01 gtz.

i'd watch out about wheelmax. they've been known to make cheap, poor quality knockoffs of some wheels. im suprised they are still in business.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Hi, I was planning on getting 18"x7.5".
    But I don't know what tire size to get the 225/40/18 or 215/35/18.
    and what is the best offset?
    will +42 offset be good on 18"x7.5"?
    I want them to be able to be tucked in to the fender.Thanks!

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    My rims are a +42offset, im using Pirelli Pzero's 225-40-18.. My drop is a about 2.25in, from the looks of it, there will be no gaps from the top of the tire to the fender..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Airbus A320
    If you want the HP Racing EVO in Chrome go to www.wheelguyz.com for silver I think I saw a better price at www.wheelsnext.com. I am getting the chrome EVO's from wheelguyz. They have chrome 18's w/ tires for around $1400.

Thanks Headache,
    But does the tire rub the fenders when you turn?
    and is /40/18 the recemended tire size or is it /35/18?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MITSUMANIAC)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thanks Headache,
    But does the tire rub the fenders when you turn?
    and is /40/18 the recemended tire size or is it /35/18?</div>

My car is actually so low, that we had to roll the rear fenders aways just because of the width of the tire, which i wasnt prepared for. Im actually using a 225-45 up front and then a 225-40 in the rear.. I would recommend a 40 just because the 35 is a really thin tire..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Thanks!!!!
    Now all I have to do is decide which rims i should get.
    but I can't make up my mind between the...

Exel DL-46

Arospeed crazy 8

Tenzo mean 6

I like the first ones just because of the rivets..