The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SES Codes: P1610 & P0105 Help!

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Jeffro

SES Codes: P1610 & P0105 Help!

My car was impounded, When I got it back it did not start. I told them to fix it immediatly...They gave it to a mechaninc nextdoor and he got it started.

Problem now is I have my car back for a day and the SES light turned on...and my fog lights and idiglo's no longer work

I popped open the fuse cover under the hood, and find that the SOB jumped one of the fuses (like just soldered the two connections) God knows what else he did to my poor car

Now I am stuck with these error codes. P1610 & P0105 Please Help!

Can somebody please tell me what they mean? I dont want to be driving around in my car with the SES light on

By the Way Never go to Fine Line Auto In S. Windsor CT on RT 5

My99GTZ
    Hahahahaha fine line auto... I've heard soooooo many horror stories about that place..... what were you doing in CT to have your car impounded?

escoson
    sue the towing company, if its independent and not ran y the county/state you were in you will have no trouble filling a lawsuit

P0105 is a MAS/ Barometric pressure sensor failure. This code is not in the service manual. It's a generic code.

P1610 is undefined, both in the service manual and in the ASE manual.

Check and make sure he plugged the MAS adapter cable back in the MAS. Sorry I can't be more help, but like someone said, you have legal grounds if it wasn't a city/county facility.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.